Sunday, November 14, 2010

2x4 pumpkin and Christmas Tree

If you haven't been to http://www.u-createcrafts.com/ then you are seriously missing out on a wonderful website. I visit this website daily. Not only does she feature some amazing projects but she also has guest posts with tutorials. Once I saw this project I just knew I had to make one. They are so easy and inexpensive.

The 2x4 pumpkin is from Under my Umbrella. Here is a link to her tutorial on u-createcrafts. Like I said AMAZING website.

I pretty much followed her tutorial.

Here is my finished project


At the bottom of the post there are other projects that Under My Umbrella created. I couldn't resist trying the Christmas Tree.

So here is the finished Christmas Tree


I made these wood projects for Birthday gifts. The recipents lived together and we celebrated their birthday the same day so I had to make one the Pumpkin and one the Christmas Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment