Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Newest Addiction

I am loving Pinterest.com.  If you haven't heard about it or looked into it DO.IT!  It's such a great website. 

I started seeing posts from other craft sites that I visit about their pinterest account and where they can be found.  So finally I looked into it.  It was a little overwhelming and confusing at first but once I finally got on I was hooked. 

To get onto Pinterest you have to be invited by someone.  So if your interested let me know and I will invite you.  On their website you can ask to be invited but you basically get put on a waiting list and I hate waiting lists.  So I went to their facebook page and left a comment asking to be invited by someone.  Within minutes I had an invite... YEAH!  And my newest addiction was started. 

The reason I love pinterest is because a few months ago I had a wonderful collection of crafts to try bookmarked in my favorites on my computer.  Then my computer crashed, everything was lost.  Luckily I back up all my pictures and important documents but not my favorite... :(   I was really sad to have lost so much inspiration... and work.  By using Pinterest to basically bookmark all my favorite websites and links I don't have to worry about lossing anything!  Plus anytime someone I follow puts a pin on a link or website I can see it.  I've found so many cute ideas and I don't have to do all the work looking for it.  It's WONDERFUL. 

So thank you pinterest for making crafting and linking so much easier!

My pinterest site is http://pinterest.com/jennifersp/ Hopefully this links works and takes you to my board. 

And some examples of what I have pinned to my boards:

Holdiay Craft ideas


For the Home


Clothing and accessories.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love a pintrest invite. I've been trying to figure out for weeks how to get on there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete